Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop connection to Informix Database

Re: Sqoop connection to Informix Database
On 17 January 2013 13:02, James Hogarth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi James,
>> I'm expecting that this exception is being raised on mapper side, would
>> you mind sharing entire map task log with us?
>>
>> Also, would you mind sharing your Hadoop and Sqoop version? Sqoop command
>> line that you're using might be also helpful.
>>

> We're using CDH4.1 (sqoop-1.4.1+54-1.cdh4.1.2.p0.21.el6.noarch)
>
>  Attached is the log of the task attempt and anonymised copy/paste of the
> console on the import attempt - you can see the command line on there.
>
> I'm using a single mapper to try and avoid segmentation/boundary issues I
> was bumping into as well...

Hmm on further testing I'm not sure it is a serial8 issue actually and that
was a red herring...

When I restricted the dataset to something smaller the import went pretty
cleanly...

I'm trying to work out the boundary point where it starts getting issues at
the moment...

James