Flume >> mail # user >> flume-ng script error...

+
Dan Young 2012-11-15, 16:10
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-15, 16:53
+
Dan Young 2012-11-15, 17:03
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-15, 17:02
+
Dan Young 2012-11-15, 17:04
Re: flume-ng script error...
I nuked the previous  apache-flume-1.3.0/ dir and still get the error....

Regards,

Dano

Brock Noland 2012-11-15, 17:08
+