HBase >> mail # user >> HBaseCon Where is the information?

HBaseCon Where is the information?
I heard yesterday that the first conference dedicated to HBase will be
in the next days. Where I can fin all the information about the event?

regards and best wishes

--
Marcos Luis Ort�z Valmaseda (@marcosluis2186)
  Data Engineer at UCI