HBase >> mail # dev >> Performances Tests

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-08, 13:58
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-03-08, 14:05
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-09, 03:30
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-13, 00:41
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-03-13, 02:43
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-17, 02:03
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-17, 03:23
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-17, 10:55
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-17, 16:47
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-17, 17:28
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-17, 20:19
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-17, 20:30
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-17, 02:17
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-03-19, 18:59
Re: Performances Tests
Hi Lars,

Can you share the code you are using so I can compate with PE? Also, I
will re-run all for my scanRange100 tests today and update the
spreadsheet again to make sure it's correct. Also also re-download all
the HBase versions to make sure they are all clean. I'm not doing any
configuration with them. Simply reducing the logs and tmp pointing to
memory file system.

I will keep you posted when it's done.

Hi Jonathan,

It's usually rows per seconds, but with a factor 10. Sometime I had to
divide by 100000, sometime to multiply to get numbers bigger... I will
take a look at th formulas and add the legend for each of the charts.

JM

+
Ted Yu 2013-03-20, 16:08
+