HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Debugging/Modifying HDFS from Eclipse

Re: Debugging/Modifying HDFS from Eclipse
MiniDFSCluster is used everywhere in HDFS's unit tests. You can easily
find examples in the source code of HDFS (e.g.,
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.TestDFSMkdirs). You can also test simple HA
setup using MiniDFSCluster (e.g.,
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.ha.TestHASafeMode).

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 4:04 AM, Karim Awara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any source on how to use the miniDFSCluster (e.g. providing
> configuration ..etc) ?
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> Karim Ahmed Awara
>

> On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 6:14 PM, Gaurav Sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>>
>> You can use the minidfscluster for local testing and write more tests
>> around whatever functionality it is that you are trying to change.
>>
>> On Dec 3, 2013, at 3:44, Karim Awara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Anyone modified HDFS code before or debug it can give me a hand on how to
>> do it? I found multiple sources online but I am facing errors when building
>> it from Eclipse.
>>

>> --
>> Best Regards,
>> Karim Ahmed Awara
>>
>> ________________________________
>> This message and its contents, including attachments are intended solely
>> for the original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have
>> received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete this
>> message from your computer system. Any unauthorized use or distribution is
>> prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing this email.

> This message and its contents, including attachments are intended solely for
> the original recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have
> received this message in error, please notify me immediately and delete this
> message from your computer system. Any unauthorized use or distribution is
> prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing this email.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE