Flume >> mail # dev >> Flume 1.4 scope

Re: Flume 1.4 scope
Here is the latest list of open JIRAs that have a chance of making it into
v1.4.0:

FLUME-2037 testDataFilesRequiredByBackupNotDeleted is flakey
FLUME-1947 ExecSource should optionally block if the channel is full.
FLUME-2076 JMX metrics support for HTTP Source
FLUME-2005 Minor improvements to Flume assembly config
FLUME-1874 Ship with log4j.properties file that has a reliable time based
rolling policy
FLUME-1285 FileChannel has a dependency on Hadoop IO classes
FLUME-2094 Remove the deprecated - Recoverable Memory Channel
FLUME-2089 ElasticSearchSink raises YAMLException when event body has
unexpected encoding.
FLUME-1938 Flume UDP Source for Windows Events being trimmed at \n
characters by SyslogUtils.extractEvent() function

I will triage / review / commit these as time permits. If any other
committers can pitch in with triage / review I would appreciate it. Please
holler if you have any concerns about known issues or anything else.

Here is the link to the JIRA query: http://s.apache.org/Olm

Thanks,
Mike