HDFS >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Merge HDFS-3077 (QuorumJournalManager) branch to trunk

+
sanjay Radia 2012-09-28, 19:06
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-09-28, 22:02
+
sanjay Radia 2012-10-01, 17:55
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-10-09, 00:46
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-10-09, 01:01
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-10-09, 01:20
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-10-09, 02:21
+
Eli Collins 2012-10-09, 04:11
Re: [VOTE] Merge HDFS-3077 (QuorumJournalManager) branch to trunk
I have posted a comment on 3077 listing  two areas that i would like to fix in the QJM.
If we agree on that we can merge now and fix those two later.
Todd has volunteered to fix one and I or suresh can fix the other.
sanjay
+
sanjay Radia 2012-10-11, 02:17
+