HDFS >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Merge HDFS-3077 (QuorumJournalManager) branch to trunk

Re: [VOTE] Merge HDFS-3077 (QuorumJournalManager) branch to trunk
I have posted a comment on 3077 listing  two areas that i would like to fix in the QJM.
If we agree on that we can merge now and fix those two later.
Todd has volunteered to fix one and I or suresh can fix the other.
sanjay