HBase, mail # user - On source code of File Section mechanism in minor compaction

Re: On source code of File Section mechanism in minor compaction
yun peng 2013-04-11, 15:04
Sorry to not mention the version. I am looking at version 0.94.2 which
seems file RatioBasedCompactionPolicy is not yet in.
regards,
Yun