Pig >> mail # user >> Hard-coded inline relations

Re: Hard-coded inline relations
I agree this would be useful for debugging, but I'd go about it a different way.  Rather than add new syntax as you propose, it seems we could easily create an inline loader, so your script would look something like:

A = load '{(Hello), (World)}' using InlineLoader();
dump A;

Alan.