HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase Region Split not working with JAVA API

+
msmdhussain 2012-11-15, 08:42
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-15, 18:43
Re: Hbase Region Split not working with JAVA API
Here is a sample script to create pre splits.

https://github.com/ameyamk/hbaseSampleScripts/blob/master/CreateTable.java

Hope this helps.

Ameya