MapReduce >> mail # user >> mapred queue -list

+
Pedro Sá da Costa 2013-06-13, 12:28
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-06-14, 20:16
Re: mapred queue -list
What does it mean max-capacity can be configured to be greater than
capacity? If max-capacity is greater than capacity, there isn't an overload
of the queue?

--
Best regards,