HBase >> mail # user >> Is there a way to view multiple versions of a cell in the HBase shell?

+
Jonathan Natkins 2013-03-07, 17:08
+
Dhaval Shah 2013-03-07, 17:22
+
Himanshu Vashishtha 2013-03-07, 17:23
+
Jonathan Natkins 2013-03-07, 17:33
+
Jonathan Natkins 2013-03-07, 17:36
Re: Is there a way to view multiple versions of a cell in the HBase shell?
Hey Natty,

Have you tried setting VERSIONS?

J-D