Avro >> mail # user >> Avro and MapReduce 2.0

Avro and MapReduce 2.0
Hi folks,

I'm writing a map-only job that outputs to Avro.  Can someone point me
to some examples that use the 2.0 version of the API?  Most of the
sample code I've found refer to the 1.0 version.

Thanks,
Jerrell
+
Harsh J 2013-07-23, 10:21