Accumulo >> mail # user >> [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC5

+
Christopher 2013-05-21, 22:30
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-22, 15:22
+
Eric Newton 2013-05-22, 17:55
+
John Vines 2013-05-22, 18:04
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-22, 18:42
+
Eric Newton 2013-05-22, 20:52
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-23, 01:48
+
Drew Farris 2013-05-24, 14:05
Re: [VOTE] 1.5.0-RC5
VOTE passes with +6.

The maven repo has been promoted to release.
The artifacts have been added to the svn release repo.
The tag was moved from 1.5.0-RC5 to 1.5.0.

TODO: update download links on webpage.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii