HBase, mail # user - Retrieve Put timestamp

+
Pablo Musa 2012-07-30, 22:13
+
Asaf Mesika 2012-07-31, 20:07
+
Stack 2012-07-31, 21:12
+
Pablo Musa 2012-07-31, 22:23
+
lars hofhansl 2012-08-01, 16:33
+
Wei Tan 2012-08-01, 18:12
+
Stack 2012-08-01, 22:11
RE: Retrieve Put timestamp
Anoop Sam John 2012-08-02, 04:42
Currently in Append there is a setter to specify whether to return the result or not. Similar way we can use for Put? Only with specific use cases the return TS might be needed.
May be in a generic way we can return the attributes of the Mutation? So any thing which the client needs back can be added into the attributes [Any byte[] value]
and we can return the same to client [If the flag is turned on] User can add these attributes using pre/post CP hooks.

-Anoop-