Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] Apache Bigtop 0.6.0 release

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Bigtop 0.6.0 release
On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 1:36 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If anyone needs to get Sqoop 1.4.3 back into the mix - given it works on
> Hadoop 2.0.5 and YARN - it can be done pretty easily, thanks for the
> goodness
> of Bigtop development model.

The Sqoop 1.4.x based package from Bigtop 0.5 can be easily forward ported
into 0.6. I didn't think of proposing this as a contribution because the
0.6 BOM has moved on with 1.99+.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy