Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Elastic ZooKeeper

Re: Elastic ZooKeeper
Hi Scott,

I had signed up to work on this. I had started off with reading related code
and design notes, but my work got interrupted due to other commitments. I am
looking forward to work on this. I am getting approval for dedicated time
for this at work so that I can make good progress on this (we need this for
our product as well).  I will be certainly happy to collaborate.

Regards,
-Vishal