Hadoop, mail # general - Re: abandoning 22 - was: Content request for 0.20.205 Sustaining Release

+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-09-06, 11:06
+
Milind.Bhandarkar@... 2011-09-06, 19:08
+
Chris Douglas 2011-09-06, 20:23
+
Brian Bockelman 2011-09-07, 12:20
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-09-07, 09:04
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-09-07, 15:34
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-09-07, 16:15
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-09-07, 17:26
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-09-08, 04:12
+
Steve Loughran 2011-09-09, 10:40
+
Steve Loughran 2011-09-09, 11:02
+
Eli Collins 2011-09-09, 17:03
+
Rottinghuis, Joep 2011-09-09, 17:41
+
Eli Collins 2011-09-09, 18:08
+
Chris Douglas 2011-09-09, 19:21
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-09-09, 20:22
+
Roy T. Fielding 2011-09-09, 20:46
+
Milind.Bhandarkar@... 2011-09-09, 21:08
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-09-09, 21:13
+
Milind.Bhandarkar@... 2011-09-09, 21:55
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-09-09, 21:58
+
Eli Collins 2011-09-09, 22:03
+
Milind.Bhandarkar@... 2011-09-09, 22:17
Re: abandoning 22 - was: Content request for 0.20.205 Sustaining Release
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-09-09, 22:28
On Fri, Sep 09, 2011 at 06:17PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Never mind. It was an oblique reference to client not writing to a file
> for a long time, so hdfs recovering the lease. (RM=client, release=file,
> recovery=transferring RM role. :-)

Very clever ;) I don't think there's a competition. There's room for more, I
am sure!

Cos

> - milind
>
> On 9/9/11 2:58 PM, "Konstantin Boudnik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >On Fri, Sep 09, 2011 at 05:55PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >> But did he do the lease recovery (for more info: HDFS-265) ? I haven
> >>seen
> >> the initiation of lease recovery by Konst, but haven't seen acks.
> >
> >I am not sure I follow you, Milind. HDFS_265 has been in since 0.21. Are
> >you
> >referring to some new development that I might've missed?
> >
> >Cos
> >
> >> - milind

> >>their

+