Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume 1.3.1

+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-22, 07:44
+
Venkat Ranganathan 2012-12-23, 05:18
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-23, 08:11
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-24, 06:20
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-24, 10:21
+
Brock Noland 2012-12-25, 04:49
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2012-12-25, 06:28
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume 1.3.1
Hi,

Thanks for your votes. I will keep this vote open till the end of the
holidays till Jan 2 so that others can also vote.
Thanks
Hari

On Monday, December 24, 2012, Arvind Prabhakar wrote:

> +1
>
> * Verified signatures and hash sums
> * Build and tests work fine
> * Top level files look good.
>
> Thanks for driving this Hari.
>
> Regards,
> Arvind Prabhakar
>
> On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 11:44 PM, Hari Shreedharan <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <javascript:;>> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > This is the third release for Apache Flume as a top-level project,
> > version 1.3.1. We are voting on release candidate rc0.
> >
> > *** This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours ***
> >
> > The list of fixed issues:
> > http://s.apache.org/01x
> >
> > The tarball (*.tar.gz), signature (*.asc), and checksums (*.md5, *.sha1)
> > for the source and binary artifacts can be found at:
> > http://people.apache.org/~hshreedharan/apache-flume-1.3.1-rc0/
> >
> > Nexus Staging Repository:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflume-074/
> >
> > The tag we are voting on: