Pig >> mail # user >> Lookup in a dataset

Lookup in a dataset
Hi All,

I need little help on scripting below condition.

I have 2 input tab separated files. Lets consider input1 and input2.
input1
---------
col1    col2    col3
input2
--------
col4

I have to fetch records from input1 where col3 value is not present in
input2.col4

e.g.
input1
----------
11    12    13
21    22    23
31    32    33
41    42    43
Input2
---------
12
23
33
45
output
---------
11    12    13
41    42    43

As 33(input1.row3.col3) & 43 is not available in input2.col4.

Thanks & Regards,
Swaroop