Hive >> mail # user >> Hive Patch update

+
Panshul Whisper 2013-03-01, 14:05
Re: Hive Patch update
if it says unresolved it means it is not part of the code base else you
will have the release version there.

Currently there is just one API for this cluster status in the apis so you
may want to try set a jobname for each query you fire through your
application and then get the respective job from the jobtracker api

--
Nitin Pawar