Flume >> mail # user >> where to Find flume-ng logs

Re: where to Find flume-ng logs
Hi,

You've to add the log4j.properties into the classpath:

<config directory> means the directory where log4j.properties is located

In log4j.properties be sure you've the correct path:

flume.root.logger=INFO,LOGFILE
flume.log.dir=./logs
flume.log.file=flume.log

- Alex