MapReduce, mail # user - Issue when clicking on BrowseFileSystem

+
murthy nvvs 2012-10-11, 04:54
+
Andy Isaacson 2012-10-11, 21:31
Re: Issue when clicking on BrowseFileSystem
Serge Blazhiyevskyy 2012-10-11, 21:35
Take a look at your conf files. Normally it is in hdfs-site.xml

Look for name node name or address. Set it to loclahost or 127.0.0.1

That might help.

Serge

On 10/11/12 2:31 PM, "Andy Isaacson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>What Hadoop version did you install? Can you provide the .address
>settings for your NN and one of your DNs? If you visit /dfshealth.jsp
>on your NN, how many live nodes and dead nodes does it report?
>
>-andy
>
>On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 9:54 PM, murthy nvvs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>         I had made Hadoop setup & set all the configuration files.
>> when go to this url through browser http://localhost:50070, it opened
>>well
>> but when i clicked on BrowseTheFileSystem ,
>> its redirecting to
>> 0.0.0.0:50070/browseDirectory.jsp?namenodeinfoport=500070&dir=/
>> its showing some 404 error in this page.
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Murthy
+
Kartashov, Andy 2012-10-12, 13:07