Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Patch available backlog

RE: [DISCUSS] Patch available backlog
Thanks for the feedback so far. The specific patches you people brought up
are fine with me, they look like important new features and I'd be happy to
have them in. I'm more concerned about the backlog problem in general,
though. There are patches that have been sitting there for a long time and
it would be nice to get to a resolution of what to do with them, not
necessarily committing.

The irc idea was simply to make it easier for people to coordinate on what
to review and such, but it sounds like it didn't get a lot of traction, so I
suggest we don't do that for now. I'll try to use irc more, though, in the
case anyone is interested in a discussion. For the ones willing to do
reviews, I'd suggest  to go over the list of patch availables on jira and
pick the ones you'd feel comfortable reviewing. This is a hint more for the
people new to the community like German, since many people here already know
the procedure.

I'll also go over the list and poke people explicitly, I hope you don't
mind.

-Flavio