From: Sergey Maslyakov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 05 July 2013 17:12
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Backup/restore of an emsemble

Yes, Flavio, I looked at Exhibitor, but I need a pretty granular control
over a cluster of ZK servers. This is why I'm inclined to build something by
hand. So far, a pair of external export and import clients seems like a
promising approach.

Export would connect to the ensemble and dump out the data into a file on
disk. Import would connect, wipe out the namespace, and then reload the data
from the file that was earlier created by the export client.