MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: hadoop cares about /etc/hosts ?

+
Olivier Renault 2013-09-09, 11:41
+
Jitendra Yadav 2013-09-09, 12:31
+
Jay Vyas 2013-09-09, 14:22
+
Jitendra Yadav 2013-09-09, 14:39
+
Shahab Yunus 2013-09-09, 14:26
+
Chris Embree 2013-09-10, 03:56
Re: hadoop cares about /etc/hosts ?
Ensure that for each ip there is only one hostname configured in /etc/hosts
file.

If you configure multiple different hostnames for same ip then os will
chose first one when finding hostname using ip. Similarly for ip using
hostname.

Regards,
Vinayakumar B

Cipher Chen 2013-09-11, 01:35