Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: SequenceFileOutputFormat - Wrong Key Class

Re: SequenceFileOutputFormat - Wrong Key Class
Hi Murthy,

           Your InputFormat will have the LongWritable as Key and in your
code you might be trying to read it as the Text rather than LongWritable
that causes this issue.
           Some InputFormats will have predefined key value pairs like
TextInputFormat will have Object, Text as key, value. You should get to
know through the API documentation.
           So make sure that you are using right key value pairs.

Thanks,
Mahesh Balija,
CalsoftLabs.