Congratulations Pallavi -  Well deserved

Venkat
From: Srikanth Sundarrajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2017 10:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Pallavi Rao as new Chair for Falcon

All,
I have had the pleasure and honor of serving this project and it's PMC as the chair since the project graduated around 2 and half years ago. I am very thankful to the Falcon community to have given me this opportunity. I have decided to step down from the role.

PMC has elected Pallavi Rao as the new Chair for the project. Wishing Pallavi Rao well in her new role.

Thanks & Regards
Srikanth Sundarrajan