Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.1-alpha

+
Arun C Murthy 2012-07-18, 22:20
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2012-07-20, 18:30
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-07-23, 13:39
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 2012-07-23, 14:09
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-07-20, 22:33
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-07-25, 18:36
+
Ahmed Radwan 2012-07-25, 23:42
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-07-27, 03:30
+
Eli Collins 2012-08-09, 18:18
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-08-09, 18:34
+
Tom White 2012-07-26, 13:40
+
Robert Evans 2012-07-26, 13:58
+
Chris Douglas 2012-07-26, 17:40
Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-2.0.1-alpha
Verified checksums and signatures, builds from source tar, ran some tests on
single node cluster without security. +1.
Tom