Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Installing Hadoop 2.0.3-alpha

Installing Hadoop 2.0.3-alpha
Hi,
    I know how to install hadoop 0.20.0. But I don't know how to install
Hadoop 2.0.3-alpha.
I have build the binary distribution from the Hadoop 2.0.3-alpha using
maven.
How can I install?
I am asking because the directory structure is different in both versions.

--
*With regards ---*
*Mohammad Mustaqeem*,