HBase >> mail # user >> I want to have this JAR file .... please

I want to have this JAR file .... please
Hi Users

I was making a Table on Hadoop on the base of Hbase and I wrote a mapReduce
Program for this Table But I can't get Answer from this program.
I want to read from my file and write on the table
I think I need "hbase-book-ch07-1.0-job.jar" to add in my library

can I ask you to send me this jar file?

Thanks