HDFS >> mail # user >> Mapreduce Combiner can't use the situation?

Mapreduce Combiner can't use the situation?
Hi all
Mapreduce Combiner can't use the situation?
Now I know avg() is not suit

--

In the Hadoop world, I am just a novice, explore the entire Hadoop
ecosystem, I hope one day I can contribute their own code

YanBit
[EMAIL PROTECTED]