Avro, mail # dev - new Avro committer: Patrick Wendell

+
Doug Cutting 2010-08-23, 18:26
+
Scott Carey 2010-08-23, 19:05
+
Matt Massie 2010-08-23, 19:08
Re: new Avro committer: Patrick Wendell
Jeff Hammerbacher 2010-08-23, 22:17
Congratulations, Patrick, keep up the great work!

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Matt Massie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congratulations, Patrick!  Welcome to the team.
>
> --
> Matt
>
> *Hadoop World 2010 -- October 12 | New York -- **Register
> today!*<http://www.cloudera.com/company/press-center/hadoop-world-nyc/>
>

> On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 11:26 AM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > The Hadoop PMC has voted to add Patrick Wendell as an Avro committer.
> >
> > Patrick, can you please file an Individual Contributor License Agreement
> > (ICLA) with Apache?  Instructions are at:
> >
> >  http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
> >
> > Once this is on file I can ask for your account to be created.
> >
> > Congratulations, Patrick!
> >
> > Doug

+
Patrick Wendell 2010-08-25, 17:08