Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Any related paper on how to resolve hadoop SPOF issue?

Re: Any related paper on how to resolve hadoop SPOF issue?

Hi,

many thanks!!

I also found this one, which has some related work also with other
efforts, in case it is helpful for someone else:
https://ritdml.rit.edu/bitstream/handle/1850/13321/ATalwalkarThesis1-2011.pdf?sequence=1
BR,
George

--