Pig >> mail # user >> Sort Order in HBase with Pig/Piglatin in Java

+
John 2013-09-13, 14:31
+
Pradeep Gollakota 2013-09-13, 16:25
+
John 2013-09-13, 16:29
+
Shahab Yunus 2013-09-13, 16:45
+
John 2013-09-13, 16:50
Re: Sort Order in HBase with Pig/Piglatin in Java
"but since hbase returns the values sorted"

You are right. I just wanted to highlight the subtlety that you are
essentially relying on the external mechanism for the desired feature
(sorting) rather than the collection/container itself (as in TreeMap.) In
this case, it is most probably redundant and you can use LinkedHashMap to
avoid resorting.

Regards,
Shahab

+