Avro >> mail # user >> How to "repair" .avro files with "Invalid Sync"

How to "repair" .avro files with "Invalid Sync"
I have an .avro file that I'm trying to use within a Map/Reduce job. I
believe it was corrupted when I appended one file to another by mistake.

Are there any tools to repair this?
+
Alan Miller 2013-01-15, 18:39
+