HBase >> mail # user >> zookeeper quorum verification

zookeeper quorum verification
Hello,
Previously, I assigned 5 servers as part of the zookeeper quorum.
Everything works fine but I was hard coding these 5 servers everywhere and
I was thinking of creating a dns entry called appquorum which will always
return these 5 servers IPs.

Any thoughts about this?