Pig, mail # dev - Missing ANTLR dependency in Pig 0.10.1

+
Minh Lê 2013-02-19, 18:42
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2013-02-19, 19:07
Re: Missing ANTLR dependency in Pig 0.10.1
Bill Graham 2013-02-19, 19:19
No need to file a jira. I can roll this fix into this bug, which is the
source of the problem:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-3189#comment-13581539
On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Rohini Palaniswamy <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You mean it is not pulled as a transitive dependency? Currently you have to
> manually specify that as a dependency in your pom. Can you file a jira to
> make that part of the pig pom?
>
> Regards,
> Rohini
>
> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 10:42 AM, Minh Lê <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I tried to run PigServer in my Java code and get "NoClassDefFoundError:
> > org/antlr/runtime/RecognitionException". Pig maven repo appears to lack a
> > reference to ANTLR jars also it uses ANTLR in QueryParserDriver class.
> >
> > http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.pig/pig/0.10.1
> >
> > Bests,
> >
> > --
> > Minh, Lê Ngọc
> > Trento University, Master in Cognitive Science - Class of 2014
> > Skype: ngocminh_oss | Yahoo: ngocminh_oss | Tel: +39 389 603 7251

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*