Flume >> mail # dev >> Flume Documentation Tasks

Flume Documentation Tasks

Dear Dev list, I am quite excited about what Flume has to offer and would like to get involved. I apologise if this is not the correct list to forward this to however I was hoping i could get an idea of what documentation or low level tasks need to be done as a priority.

Happy to just dive into jira if that's the best place to start.

Many thanks

Steven Yates
+
Brock Noland 2013-02-04, 21:41
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-02-05, 07:01