Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Disabled the 0.23 Jenkins build

Disabled the 0.23 Jenkins build
Hi all,

The 0.23 nightly Jenkins build has been broken since we bumped the protobuf
version. I briefly poked around but didn't see an obvious way of fixing it
from Jenkins, so I just disabled it so it'll stop sending us emails. If
someone is still interested in this build, feel free to fix it and
re-enable the job.

Thanks,
Andrew