Hadoop >> mail # user >> Few Issues!!!

I have a 7 node cluster.

Now if ssh to NN, and type in-hadoop -put /home/hadoop/Desktop/test.java
/user/hadoop ------> the file gets placed in HDFS and gets replicated
automatically.

Now if the same file is in one of the datanodes in the same location. And I
want to place it in HDFS through NN, and not ssh'ing to that
datanode-------> then what should the format of the command.

I tried hadoop -put 10.20.220.30:50133/home/hadoop/Desktop/test.java
/user/hadoop-------> here, 30 Ip is the datanode.
But it didn't work. Also, I want to make it work though JAVA code by using
all thise API's. So will I have to invoke RPC clients and servers methods to
resolve this??
Also, If this complete structure is executed on a remote node that has no
connections with hadoop, what kind of scenarios I will have to face?

Thanks!

--
Regards!
Sugandha