MapReduce >> mail # user >> Access HDFS from OpenCL

Access HDFS from OpenCL
Hi All

My data set resides in HDFS. I need to compute 5 metrics, among which 2 are
compute intensive. So I want to compute those 2 metrics on GPU using OpenCL
and the rest 3 metrics using java map reduce code on Hadoop.

How can I pass data from HDFS to GPU ? or How can my opencl code access
data from HDFS ?

How can I trigger OpenCL codes from my Java map reduce codes ?

It would be great if someone could share a sample code.
Thanks& Regards

Rohit Sarewar