Pig >> mail # user >> Push limit into custom LoadFunc

Push limit into custom LoadFunc
Hello,

According to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-1270 the execution
engine can push limit operations into loads. If I am writing a custom
LoadFunc in Java, what do I need to implement in order to take advantage of
this optimization, or does the pipeline handle it for me automatically?

Thanks,
Mike
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-11-29, 22:22