Avro, mail # user - could I add a field Map

+
Weishung Chung 2011-04-08, 14:19
+
Weishung Chung 2011-04-08, 14:44
Re: could I add a field Map
Harsh J 2011-04-08, 15:56
You can use Maps as long as their key type is limited to strings I
think. Map<String, X> is alright (X should also be Avro-acceptable, of
course..).

--
Harsh J
http://harshj.com