HBase, mail # user - Hbase Read/Write throughput measure

Re: Hbase Read/Write throughput measure
Mohammad Tariq 2013-02-01, 12:31
Hello Dalia,

          I think the easiest way to measure the read/write throughput is
to use "PerformanceEvaluation" tool that comes with the Hbase
distribution. It spawns a map-reduce job to do the reads/writes in
parallel. Apart from this there are several other ways to benchmark your
Hbase cluster like YSCB <https://github.com/brianfrankcooper/YCSB>. You
might find this
link<http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/PerformanceEvaluation> useful
that talks about Hbase performance.