Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Lua Binding For Apache Zookeeper.

Lua Binding For Apache Zookeeper.
Hi guys,
    I have make a Lua binding for apache zookeeper these days(I call it
zklua), it seems everything works fine to me and I have finished most of
the APIs binding(except for two zookeeper_interest() and
zookeeper_process(), which are not that useful in lua in my opinion), the
zklua consists of synchronous and asynchronous APIs as well as some useful
auxiliary function. you may take a look at zklua in my github repos:
https://github.com/forhappy/zklua.

I am wondering what I can do to make zklua to be a contrib of zookeeper
like zkpython or zkperl. If anyone knows please helps me(any helpful links
would be appreciated ;-)), I will try best to improve zklua (coding style,
more tests, docs, examples) and I'm also very pleased to contribute my code
to zookeeper, thanks in advance.
--
责任与感恩

中国科学院计算技术研究所