Pig >> mail # user >> Loading Map's in Pig

Hi,

I'm trying to load the following  records using PigStorage(',') as
(val:int, m:map[ ])... When I see dump of output I only get first column
and empty value..

151364,[id#812,pref#secondary]

121211,[id#212,pref#primary]

Could some one suggest me how to load above records..

Thanks,
Srinivas
+
pablomar 2012-08-30, 17:09