Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> more about debian

+
Ted Dunning 2011-06-12, 10:11
+
Gustavo Niemeyer 2011-06-13, 18:25
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-06-13, 18:43
Re: more about debian
Thank you Ted for following up on this!

So if we want to keep zookeeper package in debian testing and unstable
branches, we need to do 2 things:

1. Fix bug 626020 http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=626020
2. Find somebody who can maintain the debian package.

I have 2 questions:

1. Do we want to support debian package?
2. If so, is anybody interested in maintaining the debian package?

--Michi

On 6/13/11 11:43 AM, "Benjamin Reed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> yes, that was great follow up ted!
>
> thanx for sticking with it.
>
> ben
>
> On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 11:25 AM, Gustavo Niemeyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>>> I just sent an email to the debian dev list outlining my counter
>>> arguments to Thomas Koch's negative
>>> opinions.
>>>
>>> It will take a moment or three, I am sure, for this message to hit the
>>> archives here: http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2011/06/threads.html
>>
>> Thanks for following up Ted.  It looks like a pretty good
>> conversation, even if the initial reaction from one person was a bit
>> harsh.
>>
>> --
>> Gustavo Niemeyer
>> http://niemeyer.net