Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> more about debian

Re: more about debian
Thank you Ted for following up on this!

So if we want to keep zookeeper package in debian testing and unstable
branches, we need to do 2 things:

1. Fix bug 626020 http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=626020
2. Find somebody who can maintain the debian package.

I have 2 questions:

1. Do we want to support debian package?
2. If so, is anybody interested in maintaining the debian package?

--Michi